Call Now Open!
Application window for the 2018/19 round of Small Grant Awards is now open
Application deadline 28th February 2019
The experts register has been developed as part of the N8 PRP’s commitment to promoting collaboration in research and knowledge exchange.
It is a fully searchable online database which can be used to identify experts actively involved in policing research.
The N8 Policing Research Partnership (N8 PRP) has been established to enable and foster research collaborations that will help address the problems of policing in the 21st century and achieve international excellence in policing research. The project will deliver at a scale with real impact by:
- Championing high quality independent research
- Developing evidence based policing policy and practice
- Sharing data and exploiting data analytics
- Enhancing research capacity and capability
- Fostering knowledge exchange internationally
- Pioneering a model for sustainable collaborations
- Transforming the ways in which researchers engage with policing partners in research co-production
- Harnessing the skills, capabilities and resources across the North of England
N8 PRP Feature Articles
N8 PRP News
Pursuing Partnerships in Policing North of the Boarder: Contribution to a Police Scotland Executive SessionAdam Crawford, Director of the N8 PRP, contributed to the Edinburgh Executive Session on ‘Prevention and Partnerships’ organised by the …Read More »
- The UK lead for mental health and policing has said that greater provision is needed to tackle a crisis that …Read More »
- October 10th, World Mental Health Awareness Day. Have a look around you; one in four of us will experience a …Read More »