The Register of Experts has been developed as part of the N8 PRP’s commitment to promoting collaboration in research and knowledge exchange.
It is a fully searchable online database which can be used to identify experts actively involved in policing research.
The N8 Policing Research Partnership (N8 PRP) has been established to enable and foster research collaborations that will help address the problems of policing in the 21st century and achieve international excellence in policing research. The project will deliver at a scale with real impact by:
- Championing high quality independent research
- Developing evidence based policing policy and practice
- Sharing data and exploiting data analytics
- Enhancing research capacity and capability
- Fostering knowledge exchange internationally
- Pioneering a model for sustainable collaborations
- Transforming the ways in which researchers engage with policing partners in research co-production
- Harnessing the skills, capabilities and resources across the North of England
N8 PRP Feature Articles
N8 PRP News
- A team of 6 Leeds and UCL academics have begun an 18-month research project to investigate the impacts of COVID-19 …Read More »
Chief Superintendent Ngaire Waine appointed as Policing Director of N8 Policing Research PartnershipChief Superintendent Ngaire Waine, Head of Criminal Justice at Merseyside Police, has been appointed as the new Policing Director of …Read More »
- Dr Geoff Pearson, senior lecturer in Criminal Law at the University of Manchester, has been appointed as the new Academic …Read More »