Call Now Open!
Application window for the 2018/19 round of Small Grant Awards is now open
Application deadline 30 November 2018
The experts register has been developed as part of the N8 PRP’s commitment to promoting collaboration in research and knowledge exchange.
It is a fully searchable online database which can be used to identify experts actively involved in policing research.
The N8 Policing Research Partnership (N8 PRP) has been established to enable and foster research collaborations that will help address the problems of policing in the 21st century and achieve international excellence in policing research. The project will deliver at a scale with real impact by:
- Championing high quality independent research
- Developing evidence based policing policy and practice
- Sharing data and exploiting data analytics
- Enhancing research capacity and capability
- Fostering knowledge exchange internationally
- Pioneering a model for sustainable collaborations
- Transforming the ways in which researchers engage with policing partners in research co-production
- Harnessing the skills, capabilities and resources across the North of England
N8 PRP Feature Articles
N8 PRP News
- October 10th, World Mental Health Awareness Day. Have a look around you; one in four of us will experience a …Read More »
- Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in Information Management? Do you …Read More »
- Police Foundation Annual Conference: Innovation and learning in policing, 24 October 2018 This year Professor Adam Crawford (University of Leeds …Read More »
- Former recipients of an N8 PRP Small Grant have recently secured further funding to continue their research into the complex …Read More »