The Register of Experts has been developed as part of the N8 PRP’s commitment to promoting collaboration in research and knowledge exchange.
It is a fully searchable online database which can be used to identify experts actively involved in policing research.
The N8 Policing Research Partnership (N8 PRP) has been established to enable and foster research collaborations that will help address the problems of policing in the 21st century and achieve international excellence in policing research. The project will deliver at a scale with real impact by:
- Championing high quality independent research
- Developing evidence based policing policy and practice
- Sharing data and exploiting data analytics
- Enhancing research capacity and capability
- Fostering knowledge exchange internationally
- Pioneering a model for sustainable collaborations
- Transforming the ways in which researchers engage with policing partners in research co-production
- Harnessing the skills, capabilities and resources across the North of England
N8 PRP Feature Articles
N8 PRP News
Policing Insight Interview – Mutual benefit: How a major partnership between academics and police is impacting policingThis interview was conducted and written by Andrew Staniforth for Policing Insight. The original article can be viewed on the …Read More »
- Has your involvement with the N8PRP produced questions you would like to consult the public on? If so, resources are …Read More »
- (First published in Policing Insight, March 2019) The terror attack in New Zealand has exposed fault lines in the prevention …Read More »